Collected by Catharine Debelle
Camino del Trabajo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We took a Graffitimundo tour of Palermo in Buenos Aires that was great and highly recommended to anyone who wants to see a different part of the city. In addition to seeing tons of cool and beautiful graffiti, we also met some artists and they...
Abasto, Pcia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turning the corner onto Pasaje Zelaya in the Abasto area of Buenos Aires reveals a shocking array of colors in a celebration of all things Argentinian. The walls on the buildings here are covered in poetry, song lyrics, tango dancers, portraits of...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414BTJ CABA, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village