Collected by Catharine Debelle
Camino del Trabajo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We took a Graffitimundo tour of Palermo in Buenos Aires that was great and highly recommended to anyone who wants to see a different part of the city. In addition to seeing tons of cool and beautiful graffiti, we also met some artists and they...
Abasto, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turning the corner onto Pasaje Zelaya in the Abasto area of Buenos Aires reveals a shocking array of colors in a celebration of all things Argentinian. The walls on the buildings here are covered in poetry, song lyrics, tango dancers, portraits of...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414 BTJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is one of my favorite images, as it showcases how street art in Buenos Aires has reached new commercial heights. This is not some random wall! Tegui restaurant commissioned street artist Cabaio/Stencil to bombard the outside of their locale...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign