Collected by Catharine Debelle
Camino del Trabajo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We took a Graffitimundo tour of Palermo in Buenos Aires that was great and highly recommended to anyone who wants to see a different part of the city. In addition to seeing tons of cool and beautiful graffiti, we also met some artists and they...
Abasto, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turning the corner onto Pasaje Zelaya in the Abasto area of Buenos Aires reveals a shocking array of colors in a celebration of all things Argentinian. The walls on the buildings here are covered in poetry, song lyrics, tango dancers, portraits of...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414BTJ CABA, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania