Collected by Jeanine Barone
Av. de Mayo 1222, C1085ABP CABA, Argentina
Wander through an old-fashioned flea market filled with unusual lamps, old Atari games, and cool radios. The items here have been preserved in perfect condition and the pricesare fair. Av. Álvarez Thomas and Av. Dorrego, 54/(0) 11-5382-6234 This...
Honduras 5860, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Home is the most beautiful hotel in Palermo because of its minimalism and simplicity, a look with clean lines and retro Scandinavian-style furnishings. Great DJs play on the back patio in summer—sometimes the co-owner, a former record producer for...
Buenos Aires, Bolívar 160, C1066 AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Palermo’s Pequeña Italia (Little Italy) was born when a group of guys started serving good food in a tiny trattoria with graffiti-style art on the walls. Try the homemade fusilli or the spaghetti alla puttanesca and a glass or two of Malbec....
Nicaragua 6068, C1414 BWN, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You can feel the essence of Palermo at Oui Oui, with the hipsters drinking coffee, the tall trees outside, the cobblestone sidewalks. The French-inspired menu featurespain au chocolat, homemade scones, scrambled eggs, salads, and ginger lemonade....
El Salvador 4762, C1414BPL CABA, Argentina
Designer Mariana Cortés started her light-hearted line by piecing together scraps of leftover fabric to create colorful dresses and undergarments. At her shop you’ll find creative, radiant clothing made with organic cotton— the kind of...
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May