Collected by Jeanine Barone
Av. de Mayo 1222, C1085ABP CABA, Argentina
Wander through an old-fashioned flea market filled with unusual lamps, old Atari games, and cool radios. The items here have been preserved in perfect condition and the prices are fair. See all of Javier Gover’s favorite places in...
Honduras 5860, C1414 CABA, Argentina
This small, chic hotel came into being after an Argentine PR director and her English record producer husband couldn’t find the perfect place for their visiting guests to stay during their Buenos Aires wedding. They needed a place with a...
Buenos Aires, Bolívar 160, C1066 AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Palermo’s Pequeña Italia (Little Italy) was born when a group of guys started serving good food in a tiny trattoria with graffiti-style art on the walls. Try the homemade fusilli or the spaghetti alla puttanesca and a glass or two of Malbec....
Nicaragua 6068, C1414 BWN, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You can feel the essence of Palermo at Oui Oui, with the hipsters drinking coffee, the tall trees outside, the cobblestone sidewalks. The French-inspired menu featurespain au chocolat, homemade scones, scrambled eggs, salads, and ginger lemonade....
El Salvador 4762, C1414BPL CABA, Argentina
Designer Mariana Cortés started her light-hearted line by piecing together scraps of leftover fabric to create colorful dresses and undergarments. At her shop you’ll find creative, radiant clothing made with organic cotton— the...
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum