Collected by Scott Mason
Misiones Province, Argentina
Certain things in life are simply impossible to adequately capture in a mere photograph. Iguazú Falls is definitely one of them, and above is my best effort to convey the epic expanse of 'The Devil's Throat.' Situated on the border of Brazil and...
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Officially declare the New /wonders of the Natural World The Iguazu Falls is located in the tree frontiers of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay 2700 meters of high and 275 waterfalls.
Puerto Bertoni, Pdte. Franco, Paraguay
At last in 1893,Mose Giacomo Bertoni finds his Eden, his secure port. The Alto Paraná Jungle, the Mby’a and Avá Guarani communities, the value of the land and its medicinal herbs. While in Paraguay, and for almost forty years, Moisés Bertoni...
Gdor. Pedro Godoy 98, 9410DIB Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
While visiting the Southern most city in the world - why not take a little 'southern' stroll along the waterfront. You'll be surrounded by snow capped mountains and can gaze out on the Beagle Channel. Take a seat one of the many benches and watch...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free