Collected by Scott Mason
Misiones Province, Argentina
Certain things in life are simply impossible to adequately capture in a mere photograph. Iguazú Falls is definitely one of them, and above is my best effort to convey the epic expanse of 'The Devil's Throat.' Situated on the border of Brazil and...
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Officially declare the New /wonders of the Natural World The Iguazu Falls is located in the tree frontiers of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay 2700 meters of high and 275 waterfalls.
Puerto Bertoni, Pdte. Franco, Paraguay
At last in 1893,Mose Giacomo Bertoni finds his Eden, his secure port. The Alto Paraná Jungle, the Mby’a and Avá Guarani communities, the value of the land and its medicinal herbs. While in Paraguay, and for almost forty years, Moisés Bertoni...
Gdor. Pedro Godoy 98, V9410DIB Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
While visiting the Southern most city in the world - why not take a little 'southern' stroll along the waterfront. You'll be surrounded by snow capped mountains and can gaze out on the Beagle Channel. Take a seat one of the many benches and watch...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter