Collected by Lori Michaelson
Maipú, Mendoza Province, Argentina
For a great day trip from Mendoza, catch the number 10 bus and in about 20 minutes you will arrive in Maipu where you can rent a bike for about $30 pesos in one of the numerous bike rental companies along the main crossroads. The company will...
1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
The hotels housing this popular Fort Lauderdale mermaid attraction have come and gone, but The Wreck Bar has remained. We guess that means sirens have staying power. Built to resemble a sunken Spanish galleon, this kitsch bar inside the B Ocean...
1721 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale is a local beach town filled with surfers, joggers, and free-spirited beach lovers. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk moves at a slower pace than those on bustling South Beach and Fort Lauderdale's Beach Place. Choose...
904 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
The main shopping strip in Las Olas is made up of mostly small businesses, from chocolate shops to clothing designers, with plenty of restaurants thrown into the mix. The trolley goes right down Las Olas Boulevard, making it a quick hop from the...
1313 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar is a relatively new Mexican restaurant in Las Olas. If you order the guacamole and chips, they bring out avocados and make the guacamole to your liking (do you want mayo? how about more lemon?) at your table. Beyond the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter