Collected by Julian Montanez
El Bolsón, Río Negro, Argentina
I never felt such good vibes as I did in El Bolson/Lago Puelo. One of the best places I have ever been. Days spent hiking in the mountains, drinking craft beers and hanging in the park, eating at the artisans market, or chillin' at Lago Puelo....
El Chaltén, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Hiking the Laguna de Los Tres trail was mind-blowing and this view at the top is forever etched in my mind. It took about 10 hours total, with sun, rain and wind accompanying us during the hike. The trail...
Thames 1855, C1414DDK CABA, Argentina
In need of a great pair of shoes while you’re in Buenos Aires? Check out Teran. The Men’s only store has all types of goodies. The store does not offer shoes every season, instead they offer new colors and styles every few weeks. That means that...
Misiones Province, Argentina
Certain things in life are simply impossible to adequately capture in a mere photograph. Iguazú Falls is definitely one of them, and above is my best effort to convey the epic expanse of 'The Devil's Throat.' Situated on the border of Brazil and...
Lago del Desierto 250, Z9300 El Chalten, Santa Cruz, Argentina
It would ordinarily be absurd to describe water as delicious, but Patagonia is far from ordinary. How else to describe the clear, crisp flow of a Patagonian current that can be drunk straight from the stream? One of the last places on earth with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico