Collected by E Schnitzer
Costa Rica 5852, C1414BTJ CABA, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
Junín 1760, 1113 CABA, Argentina
La Recoleta Cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in Latin America, mainly because Evita Peron is buried there, among other notable figures. The cemetery is built around a convent and a church, Our Lady of Pilar (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora...
Gral. Lucio Norberto Mansilla 3802, C1425BQB CABA, Argentina
The evening was so much more like spending time with very dear friends than a class. Manuel had us put on our aprons and jump right into making dough for the empanadas. Veronica served up glasses of torrentes. Holly's and my efforts at rolling...
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city of readers—it supports more bookstores per capita than any other place in the world. The crown jewel of the librerías here is the Ateneo Grand Splendid. Housed in a theater where music legends such as Carlos...
Cto Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
One of Argentina’s most-visited destinations is beautiful Bariloche. A haven for nature lovers, this town couldn’t be more perfectly located between the picturesque Nahuel Huapi Lake and the Andes Mountains. With world-class trekking and water...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles