Collected by Jessica frank
Av. Maipú 505, 9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia, Argentina, feels like the end of the world -- because it basically is. At the southernmost tip of Argentine Tierra del Fuego, it's as far south as you can go without heading to Antarctica. In fact, this is one of the departure points for...
Maipú, Mendoza Province, Argentina
For a great day trip from Mendoza, catch the number 10 bus and in about 20 minutes you will arrive in Maipu where you can rent a bike for about $30 pesos in one of the numerous bike rental companies along the main crossroads. The company will...
Lagoon de los Tres, Santa Cruz, Argentina
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. A full day hike from El Chalten and back will lead you to one of the most beautiful vistas in Los Glaciares National Park - Laguna de Los Tres in front of Mount Fitz Roy. This is a pleasant hike through...
Viedma Lake, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. When looking for glaciers in Argentine Patagonia, most folks head for Perito Moreno, as it's close to the airport town of El Calafate. El Chalten trekkers, however, can choose from three different glaciers...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna