Collected by Rachel Schell-Lambert
San Lorenzo 490, Mendoza, Argentina
Owned by two young vegetarians, Indigo is a sanctuary of holistic health with hundreds of organic herbs, seeds, dried fruit and vegan oils. They also sell an array of health products, Chamana teas, books and meditation music. It's the perfect...
Calle Anchorena s/número Esquina Calle IV s/número, Lunlunta, Provincia de Mendoza, Argentina
Is there anything better than toast? Seriously, these two pieces of bread haunt me. [This is from a really cool guest house, El Aguamiel, in the middle of a small vineyard. Not over-the-top, just smartly designed with stunning views of the Andes -...
Gral. Espejo 300, M5502AVJ Mendoza, Argentina
Mendoza has suffered devastating earthquakes that have reduced the city to rubble. The earthquake of 1861 destroyed most of the city. Instead of repairing all the damage, the city decided to build a new city center southwest of the original...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now