Collected by Rachel Schell-Lambert
San Lorenzo 490, Mendoza, Argentina
Owned by two young vegetarians, Indigo is a sanctuary of holistic health with hundreds of organic herbs, seeds, dried fruit and vegan oils. They also sell an array of health products, Chamana teas, books and meditation music. It's the perfect...
Calle Anchorena s/número Esquina Calle IV s/número, Lunlunta, Provincia de Mendoza, Argentina
Is there anything better than toast? Seriously, these two pieces of bread haunt me. [This is from a really cool guest house, El Aguamiel, in the middle of a small vineyard. Not over-the-top, just smartly designed with stunning views of the Andes -...
Gral. Espejo 300, M5502 AVJ, Mendoza, Argentina
The Museo Municipal Arte Moderno is a gallery-sized museum tucked inside Mendoza's main Plaza de Independencia. Recently one of Mendoza’s most famous modern artists, Jose Bermudez exhibited 90 works of art celebrating his 90th birthday. The museum...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019