Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
Buenos Aires, C1103 Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
are not all that is on offer at the San Telmo Market held each Sunday at the Plaza Dorrego. We saw antique telephones, buttons, artwork, artwork and more artwork, musicians, shops and booths for bric a brac and much more. Busy busy busy but lots...
Misiones Province, Argentina
Certain things in life are simply impossible to adequately capture in a mere photograph. Iguazú Falls is definitely one of them, and above is my best effort to convey the epic expanse of 'The Devil's Throat.' Situated on the border of Brazil and...
Av. Maipú 505, 9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia, Argentina, feels like the end of the world -- because it basically is. At the southernmost tip of Argentine Tierra del Fuego, it's as far south as you can go without heading to Antarctica. In fact, this is one of the departure points for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles