Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
C1103 Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
are not all that is on offer at the San Telmo Market held each Sunday at the Plaza Dorrego. We saw antique telephones, buttons, artwork, artwork and more artwork, musicians, shops and booths for bric a brac and much more. Busy busy busy but lots...
Misiones Province, Argentina
Certain things in life are simply impossible to adequately capture in a mere photograph. Iguazú Falls is definitely one of them, and above is my best effort to convey the epic expanse of 'The Devil's Throat.' Situated on the border of Brazil and...
Av. Maipú 505, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia, Argentina, feels like the end of the world -- because it basically is. At the southernmost tip of Argentine Tierra del Fuego, it's as far south as you can go without heading to Antarctica. In fact, this is one of the departure points for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun