Collected by Alicia Andrews
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Known for her quirky charm, Victoria Magrane makes wildly colorful necklaces with spikes, feathers, and tassels in a tiny rooftop atelier in Palermo. Her line sells out quickly in the United States, and a visit to her atelier is by appointment...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village