Collected by Kellie Wheeler
Ruta Provincial 82, Km 38, M5507 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
The Cacheuta Spa Water Park is surrounded by the Andes and along the Mendoza River. The Thermal Park has different pools at different temperatures and picnic facilities to enjoy year round. The water park is located 38 kilometers from the city of...
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Where in the world can you read Shakepeare's famous plays while on a stage, or in the box, and pretend to be the Bard while reading about the Bard? Only one place that I know of, El Ateneo in Buenos Aires in the neighborhood of Barrio Norte....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign