Arabian Cuisine and Shisha Cafés
Driven by Emirati and Arabian culture, Abu Dhabi's food and shisha both come in interesting flavors. You cannot miss the sweet smell of shisha if you're on the same block as a shisha café. Also known as the water pipe or hookah, shisha plays an instrumental role in Arab society. Like coffee, it draws people together for conversation—and, of course, copious amounts of hummus and other Middle Eastern delights.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip