Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
King Faisal Street Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan
The falafel restaurant Hashem is as basic as it gets, an institution that hasn’t changed much since it opened in the mid-1950s. Visitors flock here to sit on plastic chairs in the busy alleyway, where they can dine and drink mint tea. It’s a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico