Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
King Faisal Street, عمّان، Jordan
The falafel restaurant Hashem is as basic as it gets, an institution that hasn’t changed much since it opened in the mid-1950s. Visitors flock here to sit on plastic chairs in the busy alleyway, where they can dine and drink mint tea. It’s a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December