Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
King Faisal Street Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan
The falafel restaurant Hashem is as basic as it gets, an institution that hasn’t changed much since it opened in the mid-1950s. Visitors flock here to sit on plastic chairs in the busy alleyway, where they can dine and drink mint tea. It’s a...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May