Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman, Jordan
Most visitors comment that Amman feels very much like a modern city, but the Citadel, on the summit of Jebel al-Qala’a, contradicts that impression. Here, you’ll find extensive remnants of Amman’s many incarnations, from the...
Al Madina At Tibbiyya, Amman, Jordan
A space dedicated to royal cars might not be an obvious sell to foreign visitors, but this excellently presented museum offers an interesting perspective on the development of modern Jordan, even if you have little interest in getting behind...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum