april 2013 SE Asia
Collected by Janet Smith
Patehan, Kraton, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
My travel companion and I have seen our fair share of Asian markets - good, bad and ugly. Whether we intentionally scout them out or somehow stumble into a chicken massacre in the back alley of a Burmese meat market, we always find ourselves in...
Jl. Sedap Malam No.72 A, Kesiman, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80118, Indonesia
While in Ubud, I saw many wonderful dance performances--there is a different one each night of the week. The best however, was Semara Ratih--it was amazing and mesmerizing. It clearly stood out above the others in its refinement. So if you are in...
Luwus, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Walking into our guide's house we were treated to a scrumptious spread of the best food we had had in Bali. Lightly sauteed spinach with chicken satay, noodles, Balinese spices and pickles along with tofu dipped in a delicious sauce made for a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign