Apia Top 5
The Scottish author of Treasure Island and other classics retired to Samoa for his health but fell deeply in love with island life. The affection was reciprocal: Locals nicknamed Stevenson "Tusitala" (Teller of Tales). Today an excellent museum...
Visit this splendid shallow reef at high tide for the best underwater views. A five-minute walk north of Apia's center, this blue hole teems with marine life. Float above the coral castles as tropical fish play hide-and-seek. The reserve is open...
These natural waterslides send kids and adults hooting and plummeting down gentle cascades. The site is about a 15-minute drive from central Apia, signposted from the road past the Mormon temple. The staircase and rocks surrounding the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now