Apia Top 5
The Scottish author of Treasure Island and other classics retired to Samoa for his health but fell deeply in love with island life. The affection was reciprocal: Locals nicknamed Stevenson "Tusitala" (Teller of Tales). Today an excellent museum...
Visit this splendid shallow reef at high tide for the best underwater views. A five-minute walk north of Apia's center, this blue hole teems with marine life. Float above the coral castles as tropical fish play hide-and-seek. The reserve is open...
These natural waterslides send kids and adults hooting and plummeting down gentle cascades. The site is about a 15-minute drive from central Apia, signposted from the road past the Mormon temple. The staircase and rocks surrounding the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun