Apia Top 5
The Scottish author of Treasure Island and other classics retired to Samoa for his health but fell deeply in love with island life. The affection was reciprocal: Locals nicknamed Stevenson "Tusitala" (Teller of Tales). Today an excellent museum...
Visit this splendid shallow reef at high tide for the best underwater views. A five-minute walk north of Apia's center, this blue hole teems with marine life. Float above the coral castles as tropical fish play hide-and-seek. The reserve is open...
These natural waterslides send kids and adults hooting and plummeting down gentle cascades. The site is about a 15-minute drive from central Apia, signposted from the road past the Mormon temple. The staircase and rocks surrounding the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall