Collected by Maria Berrocal
Phayathai Rd, Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
1612 Song Wat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
While its tasty Thai-Japanese fusion menu is more than passable, you don’t necessarily come to Samsara for the food. It is all about the mellow riverside location. The restaurant is homely and comfortable and the views across the Chao Phraya River...
1 Na Phra Lan Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Bangkok’s most iconic site is a massive palace complex that served as the royal residence until 1925. Of its many buildings, the one with the most architectural interest is Chakri Mahaprasat. It was designed in 1882 by British...
Chao Phraya River, Thailand
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok's Yai district. It is situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is one of the best known Thai landmarks. The mosaics which cover the temple create a pearly sheen during...
21, 100 S Sathorn Rd, Silom, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
The Banyan Hotel has several amazing places to catch a glimpse of the breadth of Bangkok. AFARer John Galante recommended the Moon Bar at the very top of the 61-story building. Unfortunately when I arrived there was a private event being held. The...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now