Collected by giorgia longoni
Graanmarkt 13, 9400 Ninove, Belgium
Graanmarkt 13, a concept store housed in a three-story 19th-century row house, features one of Antwerp’s most lauded restaurants. In the basement dining room, chef Seppe Nobels serves elegant French-Belgian fare to fashion editors wearing Martin...
Cogels-Osylei, 2600 Antwerpen, Belgium
Just a few minutes walk from Antwerp, Belgium's Berchem train station, is one of the city's most beautiful neighbourhoods, the Zurenbourg. A handful of streets form the 'Golden Triangle' an area famous for its Art Nouveau and rival architecture....
Sint-Jansvliet, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
"What? We actually go under the river?" This is what I asked my friend who lives in Antwerp. She assured me that under the Scheldt River would be a tunnel that we could walk or bike through to the other side. I was game for her to show me this...
Hanzestedenplaats 1, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
The Museum aan de Stroom showcases the art and history of the city. The ultramodern exterior features glass and red sandstone bricks stacked like Tetris tiles near the Scheldt River. The exhibit “Happy Birthday Dear Academie” honors the 350-year...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked