Collected by Jess Leung
Vrijdagmarkt 22-23, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
I'll be the first to admit, a museum of printing didn't sound terribly exciting to me, at first. Antwerp Belgium's Plantin-Moretus Museum certainly changed my mind. This is the only museum on the UNESCO World Heritage list and the recognition is...
Marnixplaats 14, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Sivan Askayo visited Flanders as a guest of Visit Flanders. It is always good to know where the “cool” local people hang out, and Vitrin, a cafe and cocktail bar with outdoor chairs and tables is packed with young and hip Antwerpenese. Vitrin is...
Meir 50, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
We finally went to The Chocolate Line this past weekend. Dominique Persoone, the self described shok-o-latier set up shop in Palace on the Meir, a Rococo style palace first occupied by Emperor Napoleon, after that by Princes of Orange and King...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter