Collected by Les
Hanzestedenplaats 1, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
This is a must for all who visit Antwerp. There are great exhibtions on at the museum but many people tend to pass through and head straight to the roof for a 360 view of the city. Escalators wind around the building and the wavy windows give you...
Lombardenvest 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Sivan Askayo visited Flanders as a guest of Visit Flanders. This is a must see store in Antwerp. The small shop opened in 1884 and features an impressive collection of high quality gloves. The store interior looks much like it did the year it...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter