Collected by Antonio Nardi
Antonio Nardi′s Wishlist
1 41 A St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
When the swell is up and the waves are high, Sunset Beach is Surf City, UAE. Count on left-breaking waves at the Jebel Ali end and right-breaking waves at the northern tip of the beach. In between, expect a busy beach full of tourists, locals, and...
4530 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA
This is how your table looks after a night at The Grafton with the mostly empty glasses and a water carafe that’s been filled and emptied at least four times. Not pictured are the hollows you left in the seats from sitting there for 6...
15 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
What was once a classic Ritz-Carlton in the vein of an Eloise book is now an amenity-laden luxury hotel with most of the building’s original beaux arts details intact (the Instagram-worthy lobby alone is worth a visit). Originally opened in...
305 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1C4, Canada
If you are looking for a great modern interpretation of Italian, incorporating fresh local ingredients, look no further than Ask For Luigi. Amazing starters include the meatballs, fried cauliflower (served with crisp chick peas, mint and aioli)...
6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris, France
Ohhh, if these walls could talk, the things they would have to say! The café Saint-Régis, located on the quaint and quiet island of Ile Saint-Louis, just a few meters from Notre-Dame, is one of those cafés that make Paris what it is. Professional...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles