Collected by Antonio Nardi
Antonio Nardi′s Wishlist
4530 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA
This is how your table looks after a night at The Grafton with the mostly empty glasses and a water carafe that’s been filled and emptied at least four times. Not pictured are the hollows you left in the seats from sitting there for 6...
15 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
What was once a classic Ritz-Carlton in the vein of an Eloise book is now an amenity-laden luxury hotel with most of the building’s original beaux arts details intact (the Instagram-worthy lobby alone is worth a visit). Originally opened in...
305 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1C4, Canada
If you are looking for a great modern interpretation of Italian, incorporating fresh local ingredients, look no further than Ask For Luigi. Amazing starters include the meatballs, fried cauliflower (served with crisp chick peas, mint and aioli)...
6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris, France
Ohhh, if these walls could talk, the things they would have to say! The café Saint-Régis, located on the quaint and quiet island of Ile Saint-Louis, just a few meters from Notre-Dame, is one of those cafés that make Paris what it is. Professional...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter