Collected by Anna Su
3a Calle Poniente #5, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
If you're feeling a bit peckish on a Saturday in Antigua Guatemala, do your tastebuds and your eyes a favor and head straight for Cafe de la Fuente. The graceful colonial courtyard setting of the restaurant makes it worth a stop pretty much any...
4 Avenida Sur 16, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We spent the lunch hour on the rooftop terrace at El Sereno. Quaint during the day an romantic at night, El Sereno even has a cave where you can have an intimate dinner. Rose pedals on the floor, candles everywhere...you get the point :) The...
9 Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
In the midst of enchanting Antigua Guatemala, La Cuevita de los Urquizu allows you to see, smell, and taste delicious stews steaming in clay pots. An order gets you one stew with your two side dishes for the cost of two typical meals the same size...
San Agustín Lanquín, Guatemala
A great jumping off point for Semuc Champey, El Retiro offers basic jungle lodge accomodation. Situated next to the river and 5 mins from the markets of Lanquin. This is the perfect place to get away from it all. 2 Nights will give you a feel and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December