Collected by Pamela Calderón
9 Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
In the midst of enchanting Antigua Guatemala, La Cuevita de los Urquizu allows you to see, smell, and taste delicious stews steaming in clay pots. An order gets you one stew with your two side dishes for the cost of two typical meals the same size...
5a Calle Oriente 5, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Antigua, inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1979, draws travelers keen to see its gorgeous colonial architecture and pastel palette. The town can be explored easily in a single day, thanks to its small size. The capital of Guatemala...
Guatemala City, Guatemala
USA school buses usually have a pretty interesting life in retirement, they are shipped off all around the world and wind up in some amazing locations. Many of them finish their days in Guatemala, get a dazzling paint job and trundle the city...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos