Collected by Pamela Calderón
1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Walking around Antigua is quite the painless experience. With the streets set up in a very navigable grid, working one's way around the city centre is a must-do. You can't help but be charmed by the colourful collection of buildings bracketing the...
9 Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
In the midst of enchanting Antigua Guatemala, La Cuevita de los Urquizu allows you to see, smell, and taste delicious stews steaming in clay pots. An order gets you one stew with your two side dishes for the cost of two typical meals the same size...
5a Calle Oriente 5, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Antigua, inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1979, draws travelers keen to see its gorgeous colonial architecture and pastel palette. The town can be explored easily in a single day, thanks to its small size. The capital of Guatemala...
Guatemala City, Guatemala
USA school buses usually have a pretty interesting life in retirement, they are shipped off all around the world and wind up in some amazing locations. Many of them finish their days in Guatemala, get a dazzling paint job and trundle the city...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now