Collected by Bryson V
1a Avenida Sur 15, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Having traveled to Antigua many times, I'm always drawn for an afternoon drink to Cafe Sky. The rooftop bar offers panoramic views of the city, as well as the looming and beautiful Volcan Agua. The staff is friendly, food so-so, but the ambience...
2 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We stumbled upon this place on an evening stroll in Antigua. I vote this bar run by an energetic couple, Carlos and Carolina, the most AFARish place in the city. You feel like you are in their living room because you basically are. You can dine...
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
For delicious French cuisine and old world ambiance Bistrot Cinq can not be beat. Have a seat at the intimate bar for an afternoon glass of Sancerre (or absinthe!) or a delicious dinner of steak frites. The escargot was amazing and the staff...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign