Collected by Movie Man
4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A savory and sweet roller coaster ride. For just $45, the 3.5 hour class included all fresh ingredients, wine and an authentic lesson on how to cook authentic Guatemalan food. Tamales are the heart of Guatemalan cuisine, especially around the...
Numero 2 Local 1, 7a Avenida Norte 2, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Make your way to the terrace to enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding volcano and mountains. The Pizza isn't bad either. We visited at lunch but I imagine this place is fantastic in the evening too.
3a Calle Poniente #5, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
If you're feeling a bit peckish on a Saturday in Antigua Guatemala, do your tastebuds and your eyes a favor and head straight for Cafe de la Fuente. The graceful colonial courtyard setting of the restaurant makes it worth a stop pretty much any...
No. 9, 1a Calle Poniente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hector's was my favorite restaurant in all Guatemala. The meat was delicious and tender - It was perfectly cooked. The tiny restaurant only has 8 or so tables and a mini bar overlooking the kitchen where Hector works his magic. The place is dark...
4 Avenida Sur 16, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We spent the lunch hour on the rooftop terrace at El Sereno. Quaint during the day an romantic at night, El Sereno even has a cave where you can have an intimate dinner. Rose pedals on the floor, candles everywhere...you get the point :) The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December