Collected by Movie Man
4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A savory and sweet roller coaster ride. For just $45, the 3.5 hour class included all fresh ingredients, wine and an authentic lesson on how to cook authentic Guatemalan food. Tamales are the heart of Guatemalan cuisine, especially around the...
Numero 2 Local 1, 7a Avenida Norte 2, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Make your way to the terrace to enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding volcano and mountains. The Pizza isn't bad either. We visited at lunch but I imagine this place is fantastic in the evening too.
3a Calle Poniente #5, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
If you're feeling a bit peckish on a Saturday in Antigua Guatemala, do your tastebuds and your eyes a favor and head straight for Cafe de la Fuente. The graceful colonial courtyard setting of the restaurant makes it worth a stop pretty much any...
1a Calle Poniente, Casa 9a, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hector's was my favorite restaurant in all Guatemala. The meat was delicious and tender - It was perfectly cooked. The tiny restaurant only has 8 or so tables and a mini bar overlooking the kitchen where Hector works his magic. The place is dark...
4 Avenida Sur 16, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We spent the lunch hour on the rooftop terrace at El Sereno. Quaint during the day an romantic at night, El Sereno even has a cave where you can have an intimate dinner. Rose pedals on the floor, candles everywhere...you get the point :) The...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands