Collected by Nadine Scheublein
Place Mariejol, 06600 Antibes, France
Great, small museum in the old Grimaldi Castle in Antibes. The museum was Picasso's studio in 1946 and is filled with his work, including an impressive ceramics collection, as well as work from many other twentieth and twenty-first century...
06320 Cap-d'Ail, France
I took a bus from my hostel in Nice to this little town called Cap D'ail. Across from the bus station I saw a sign for what seemed like a trail. I crossed the road and down the stairs, through a tunnel and voila, discovered a path that hugs the...
25 Cours Masséna, 06600 Antibes, France
Antibes, in the south of France, is a bastion of luxury that is often associated with decadent villas, private yachts, and the gorgeous Musée Picasso overlooking the ocean. For us, however, the highlight was an evening spent at the Absinthe Bar...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter