Collected by Nadine Scheublein
Place Mariejol, 06600 Antibes, France
Great, small museum in the old Grimaldi Castle in Antibes. The museum was Picasso's studio in 1946 and is filled with his work, including an impressive ceramics collection, as well as work from many other twentieth and twenty-first century...
06320 Cap-d'Ail, France
I took a bus from my hostel in Nice to this little town called Cap D'ail. Across from the bus station I saw a sign for what seemed like a trail. I crossed the road and down the stairs, through a tunnel and voila, discovered a path that hugs the...
25 Cours Masséna, 06600 Antibes, France
Antibes, in the south of France, is a bastion of luxury that is often associated with decadent villas, private yachts, and the gorgeous Musée Picasso overlooking the ocean. For us, however, the highlight was an evening spent at the Absinthe Bar...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna