Collected by Nick Pachelli, AFAR Contributor
Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
While many people brave Drake Passage and cruise to Antarctica from South America, an increasingly popular option is to just fly there directly. So-called fly-cruises eliminate the waste of time and gut-wrenching experience of the Drake and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter