Collected by Annestelle Pedreiro
Annestelle Pedreiro′s Wishlist
27122 Goal Street, Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
From a members-only beach club in the 1960s, the Dunmore, on Harbour Island, has evolved into a 16-room boutique hotel whose spirit and decor evoke that era. Interior designer Amanda Lindroth oversaw a major renovation when the hotel’s...
Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
Venturing to the other side of Harbour Island, I stumbled into The Landing just when they were beginning to infuse a new batch of Afro Head vodkas and rums by hand. Brilliant timing! I was quickly invited to partake in a little side-by-side...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter