Collected by Anne Johnson
Anne Johnson′s Wishlist
The Mangrove Information Center, Kaminda Lac 140, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
If you’ve been kayaking before and think you don’t need to do it again, think again: this is an entirely new experience. Hop in a single or double kayak and paddle through maze-like pathways of mangrove trees. These special trees are one of the...
Kaya C.E.B. Hellmund, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
At Sea is Bonaire’s culinary treasure. Artful fried plantain chips are brought to the table as you scroll through the scrumptious menu, deciphering between the fresh tuna or mahi mahi caught that morning. Soft Caribbean music plays and the wind...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys