Collected by Diana Chou
Mebusevleri Mh., 06570 Çankaya/Ankara, Turkey
Much like the Washington Monument, but designed like the Lincoln Memorial, Anıtkabir is the resting place for Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. In 1923, Turkey became a Westernized country. Today, the mix of East and...
Anafartalar Mahallesi, 06050 Altındağ/Ankara, Turkey
Thanks to Corinne for recommending a wonderful Turkish bath experience: Şengul Haman in Ulus in Ankara, Turkey. I took my mom, visiting from the States. We were struck by the dreamy star-shaped skylights in domed ceilings, some green with moss,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village