Collected by Barry Brown, AFAR Staff
Cove Bay, Anguilla British West Indies 2640, Anguilla
I enjoyed this delicious snapper dish at Smokey's while listening to live music and sitting at a table on the beach. You can't go wrong with great food, fun music, and ocean views. This is a must-stop in St. Maarten.
Valley Rd, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Markets have traditionally been central to life on the small islands of the Caribbean, so it shouldn't be a surprise that one visit to Antigua'a new Public Market Complex could transport you back to a simpler time before impersonal supermarkets,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys