Collected by Nancy
Anguilla has more than 30 powdery white sand beaches, sophisticated dining, fun bars. A recent welcome addition on this island is "Las EsQuinas". A luxury B&B that is not only stylish with its architectural details, walkways and bridges to the...
Sandy Ground 2640, Anguilla
When it comes to Anguillan nightlife, beach bars are the go-to for late-hours entertainment and rum punches. And Elvis' Beach Bar, located in the heart of Sandy Ground Village, is the quintessential Caribbean beach bar. Drop by in the evening for...
JERIMIAH GUMBS HIGHWAY, George Hill 2640, Anguilla
The best roti I've eaten out side of Trinidad. This small hut run by a lovely lady (Violet) from Guyana serves the best rotis, you can find everything from goat and shrimp to chicken and vegetables. We went a few times, it was that good, it's a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico