Collected by Nancy
Anguilla has more than 30 powdery white sand beaches, sophisticated dining, fun bars. A recent welcome addition on this island is "Las EsQuinas". A luxury B&B that is not only stylish with its architectural details, walkways and bridges to the...
Sandy Ground 2640, Anguilla
Finding a fun bar that’s popular with locals is almost a travel imperative: While hotel bars have their charms, local bars offer travelers a way to explore a destination through its people. This beach bar at the heart of Sandy Ground fits...
JERIMIAH GUMBS HIGHWAY, George Hill 2640, Anguilla
The best roti I've eaten out side of Trinidad. This small hut run by a lovely lady (Violet) from Guyana serves the best rotis, you can find everything from goat and shrimp to chicken and vegetables. We went a few times, it was that good, it's a...
South Hill 2640, Anguilla
Head to Tasty's Restaurant for authentic Caribbean cuisine in Anguilla. The shrimp curry, the fish, and the oxtail are all divine. There's also a decent wine selection, and every meal begins with a perfect hotcake (fried bread). Chef Dale Carty...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter