Collected by Angie Moore
Angie Moore′s Wishlist
Aydinli Mah., Yavuz Sok. No:1, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
When you travel to the Cappadocia region of Turkey you have to stay in a cave hotel. Sleeping in a room carved out of the area’s ‘fairy chimney’ rock formations is inherently cool. When you realize that your room is also literally cool—even in the...
Set along the evocatively named Perfume River, Hué is a good place to get a feel for the conflux of Vietnam's history, French colonial influences, and postwar life—and this riverside hotel is the perfect base from which to soak it all...
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The bold color palette of this reimagined motel reflects the hues of 14 different desert wildflowers. Nearly every room has a balcony or patio and art installations and photography from local artists can be found throughout the hotel. The young...
Rue Abou Abbas El Sebti، 40000, Morocco
Morocco isn’t really recognized as a fine dining destination, so if you come for that reason, you're likely to be disappointed, with one notable exception: The food at the Royal Mansour, while expensive—tasting menus at either La...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys