Collected by Gwenn Alvarez
Calle Callejas, 19, 11630 Arcos de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Arcos de la Frontera is my favorite of southern Spain's Pueblos Blancos (White Villages). I visited the mesmerizingly beautiful town last summer. I wandered the tiny winding streets, snapping pictures and getting lost in a pocket of Andalucia time...
29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Lovely little city Ronda is perched over the Tajo gorge, and still bathed in Islamic and Christian heritage. The homes of this mountain town are tucked into terraced cliffs, on narrow streets, surrounded by massive fortress walls, opened at two...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign