Collected by Gwenn Alvarez
Calle Callejas, 19, 11630 Arcos de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Arcos de la Frontera is my favorite of southern Spain's Pueblos Blancos (White Villages). I visited the mesmerizingly beautiful town last summer. I wandered the tiny winding streets, snapping pictures and getting lost in a pocket of Andalucia time...
29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Lovely little city Ronda is perched over the Tajo gorge, and still bathed in Islamic and Christian heritage. The homes of this mountain town are tucked into terraced cliffs, on narrow streets, surrounded by massive fortress walls, opened at two...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys