An International Culinary Tour through Berlin
Collected by Nyssa C., AFAR Local Expert
Muskauer Str. 9, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Although you can find most cuisines in Berlin now, Jamaican food is nowhere near as ubiquitous as it is in, say, London, and it's mostly relegated to shacks or pop-up stalls at festivals. Enter RosaCaleta, a full-service restaurant run by two...
Danziger Str. 33, 10435 Berlin, Germany
I know this may be hard to believe, but you CAN find authentic Mexican food in Berlin. After living in Europe for many years and being let down every time a new Mexican restaurant would open up, I was recommended Maria Bonita's by very good...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December