An Instatour of Rome
Collected by Sarah Buder, AFAR Staff
Via dei Cappellari, 64, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Certain Roman specialties like Cacio e Pepe and Hearty Carbonara are year-round staples at restaurants such as La Fiaschetta. But eating here is still largely rooted in what’s seasonal, and in fall, that includes chestnuts, cauliflower, potatoes,...
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
No wonder the lines to get inside St. Peter's Basilica are some of the longest in Europe: It's home to world-famous architecture (many consider the dome atop St. Peter's Basilica to be Michelangelo's greatest achievement), one of the best views of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village