An Instatour of Rome
Collected by Sarah Buder , AFAR Staff
Via dei Cappellari, 64, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Certain Roman specialties like Cacio e Pepe and Hearty Carbonara are year-round staples at restaurants such as La Fiaschetta. But eating here is still largely rooted in what’s seasonal, and in fall, that includes chestnuts, cauliflower, potatoes,...
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
No wonder the lines to get inside St. Peter's Basilica are some of the longest in Europe: It's home to world-famous architecture (many consider the dome atop St. Peter's Basilica to be Michelangelo's greatest achievement), one of the best views of...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May