An Instatour of Rome
Collected by Sarah Buder , AFAR Staff
Via dei Cappellari, 64, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Certain Roman specialties like Cacio e Pepe and Hearty Carbonara are year-round staples at restaurants such as La Fiaschetta. But eating here is still largely rooted in what’s seasonal, and in fall, that includes chestnuts, cauliflower, potatoes,...
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
No wonder the lines to get inside St. Peter's Basilica are some of the longest in Europe: It's home to world-famous architecture (many consider the dome atop St. Peter's Basilica to be Michelangelo's greatest achievement), one of the best views of...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum