An Instatour of Rome
Collected by Sarah Buder, AFAR Staff
Via dei Cappellari, 64, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Certain Roman specialties like Cacio e Pepe and Hearty Carbonara are year-round staples at restaurants such as La Fiaschetta. But eating here is still largely rooted in what’s seasonal, and in fall, that includes chestnuts, cauliflower, potatoes,...
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
No wonder the lines to get inside St. Peter's Basilica are some of the longest in Europe: It's home to world-famous architecture (many consider the dome atop St. Peter's Basilica to be Michelangelo's greatest achievement), one of the best views of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now