Collected by Amy Leefe
Amy Leefe′s Wishlist
3400 Around Lenox Road, #217, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
Calling themselves “craft food and drink,” Seven Lamps focuses on unique creations like artisan cheeses, cured meats, and locally inspired entrees. Vegetables are gathered from their outside garden and incorporated into dishes. They also make...
1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
When you fly in the ingredients straight from Italy, it's hard to go wrong: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella di Bufala, and extra virgin olive oil. Even the pizza ovens are shipped in from Naples. The restaurant is open until they run out of...
3655 Roswell Rd Suite 130, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Savi Provisions is a local chain of upscale markets selling everything a young urbanite would need. The new Buckhead location takes up the majority of the shopping center with an entire section devoted to every wine, beer, and liquor you could...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys