Collected by Amy DeCourten
Amy DeCourten′s Wishlist
Oia 847 02, Greece
At the northern edge of Oia lies a pool lounge overlooking the Aegean Sea – a peaceful place to stay while cruise crowds storm the town in the afternoon. The pool is open to the public and makes money off the purchase of snacks and drinks from...
Ag. Ioannis Diakoftis 846 00, Greece
It all starts at the sight of a spider, the size of my hand, bolting from my neighbor's door frame across the adjoining wall, and stopping right next to my door. I freeze. The neighbors run inside. My blood is rushing past my ears and the panic...
Sredzkistraße 65, 10405 Berlin, Germany
In a black-tiled space, BRYK Bar rides the mixology wave with unusual ingredients, including horseradish and chestnut honey, and cocktail names that sound like indie movies: Crocodile Dundee Is Going Hunting and Kamasutra with a Hangover. By...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December