Collected by Amy DeCourten
Amy DeCourten′s Wishlist
Oia 847 02, Greece
At the northern edge of Oia lies a pool lounge overlooking the Aegean Sea – a peaceful place to stay while cruise crowds storm the town in the afternoon. The pool is open to the public and makes money off the purchase of snacks and drinks from...
Ag. Ioannis Diakoftis 846 00, Greece
It all starts at the sight of a spider, the size of my hand, bolting from my neighbor's door frame across the adjoining wall, and stopping right next to my door. I freeze. The neighbors run inside. My blood is rushing past my ears and the panic...
Sredzkistraße 65, 10405 Berlin, Germany
In a black-tiled space, BRYK Bar rides the mixology wave with unusual ingredients, including horseradish and chestnut honey, and cocktail names that sound like indie movies: Crocodile Dundee Is Going Hunting and Kamasutra with a Hangover. By...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico