Collected by Amy Cao
Amy Cao′s Wishlist
Cra. 3 #12-72, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Every Sunday for the last 35 years, Bogota has closed about 75 miles of city streets to regular traffic. The streets fill with bikers, runners, skaters, walkers, food vendors and other hawkers. Open spaces offer free yoga and aerobics classes....
Loma de Marion, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Sitting in the square having a coffee is a great way to people watch in Cartagena. There seems to be something happening behind every wooden shutter of every building as well as in the street. I was struck by how friendly the local people were to...
Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Leaving the skyline of Cartagena behind a wall of sea spray from the motorboat that propelled us toward Isla Del Piratas was one of the best things that ever happened to us during our journey in Colombia. Broken Spanish aside, booking the voyage...
Lake Maninjau, Tanjung Raya, Agam Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia
This is what I think of when travel comes to mind. I think untrammeled territory, wide open country, bits and pieces of the world I've never seen before, people doing things I didn't know they still do or ever did, and a big, booming landscape....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security