Collected by Courtney Minor
Nieuwezijds Kolk 19, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Biking through the streets of Amsterdam is a must. It is such a great way to explore the city and how all the locals get from place to place. I rented bikes from a place called Hotel Scooter--they rent both Vespas and Bikes. The service here is...
Dam, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
The central hub of downtown Amsterdam is Dam Square, and it’s been at the heart of the city’s history since the 13th century. Today, the open-air public space is ringed by shops and restaurants and packed with people, including street...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December