Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels
Collected by Melissa Fields
Leidsestraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's easy to have a love-hate relationship with Leidesplein (Leidse Square), a colorful if sometimes frenetic entertainment hub near Vondelpark, at Amsterdam's southern end. Accessible via trams 1, 2, 5, 7 and 10, the square is the stage for...
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 39-A, 1012 DA Amsterdam, Netherlands
In a city that prides itself on its reputation as Europe’s Sodom and Gomorrah, Koningsdag (King's Day) is the one day of the year when everyone gets f*cked-up. It's when Dutchies honor their monarch by parading down canals in festooned...
Prinsengracht 315, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
While I was in Amsterdam, I stayed at The Luxury Collection-Hotel Pulitzer. If you are looking for a beautiful hotel with amazing service in a great location (steps from the Anne Frank house). This is the place to stay. I loved walking through the...
Bellamyplein 47, 1053 AT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Occupying part of a repurposed tram depot complex in the now-trendy Amsterdam Oud-West neighborhood, the Hotel de Hallen has a prime location with supercool neighbors including a food market, art-house cinema, and library. The hotel’s...
Warmoesstraat 129, 1012 JA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cocktail bar-restaurants typically excel at one or the other, rarely both tipple and nibble. Four month old Tales & Spirits, located in the beating heart of Amsterdam, manages to succeed on both fronts. The cocktails are both creative in name...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico