Collected by Faisal
Bellamyplein 47, 1053 AT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Occupying part of a repurposed tram depot complex in the now-trendy Amsterdam Oud-West neighborhood, the Hotel de Hallen has a prime location with supercool neighbors including a food market, art-house cinema, and library. The hotel’s...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village