Collected by Lee Epstein
Nieuwe Doelenstraat 26, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Netherlands
If staying in a hotel that's played host to royalty makes your heart flutter, you'll sleep well at the NH Doelen, overlooking the banks of the Amstel near Rembrandtplein. Operated by the same firm behind The Grand Krasnapolsky, this four-star...
Prinsengracht 315, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
One could argue that the Pulitzer Amsterdam isn’t actually one hotel. Before 1960, each of its 25 buildings was an individual, 17th- or 18th-century merchant canal house. Painstaking renovations over the years have guaranteed that each room...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security