Collected by Wanderlust
Bellamyplein 47, 1053 AT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Occupying part of a repurposed tram depot complex in the now-trendy Amsterdam Oud-West neighborhood, the Hotel de Hallen has a prime location with supercool neighbors including a food market, art-house cinema, and library. The hotel’s...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun