Collected by Claudia Miller
Amritsar, Punjab, India
After traveling for more than 12 hrs. by car from Varanasi to Delhi one night before and 6 more hrs. by train I got to Amritsar. This is a city different from other cities around India, the holy Golden Temple is the main site in this border city....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun