Collected by Mark Maltby
Behind Luzmilla Hospital, Jabal Al Webdeh, عمّان، Jordan
Retreat to the Citadel in the afternoon, the traditional escape to high ground, in a city built on seven hills provides respite from the hubbub below, in the autumn go at 3 ish & stay until the rose hued sunset envelops you, neatly coinciding with...
Jordan Amman – Saqf Alsail St، Amman, Jordan
1400 feet below sea level on the beach at the Dead sea The lowest point you can get to on planet Earth. Once I get over the feeling of asphalt trickling down my back (this takes some time) I hope to better appreciate the various health benefits of...
Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
Rainbow St., Amman, Jordan
A trendy yet relaxed rooftop restaurant and bar in Amman, Cantaloupe offers both indoor and outdoor seating, delicious food, unique cocktails, local and international wines and aerial views overlooking the citadel, nearby mosques and downtown...
Wild Jordan, Othman Bin Affan St 36, Amman, Jordan
Wild Jordan Cafe (Othman bin Afan Street) is a casual restaurant known for its sustainable menu, excellent service and beautiful views of the city. The restaurant is a partnership with the Royal society for the Conservation of Nature RSCN, with a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local