Collected by amit singh
amit singh′s Wishlist
SH 36, Khandwari, Uttar Pradesh 232109, India
Around the Ganges, the streets and alley-ways of Varanasi are packed with sellers of anything you can imagine. I passed this flower market on the way back to my hotel, and loved the bright red wall behind the man and his flowers. The text above...
B1/163, Nagwa Road, Assi ghat, Shivala, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
Varanasi is a city of beautiful chaos. Located on the banks of the Ganges River, it's one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, and also one of the holiest. The river is the pulse of the city and it's worth setting your alarm...
Jatiluwih, Penebel, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The rice terraces of the Tabanan region of Bali are so extensive and stacked to such heights that they were given UNESCO World Heritage status. The most impressive views begin at the village of Jatiluwih, which lies in the center of the island...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights