Collected by Amie Schilson
Amie Schilson′s Wishlist
This photograph was taken in Kep, Cambodia - a small seaside getaway known for its rich pepper plantations, salt fields and extraordinary crab market where locals and tourists alike go to browse, buy and eat what is considered by many to be the...
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Having survived a bone-rattling bus ride into Phnom Penh, I was in dire need of food. After a little recon at the hotel, I managed to find the oh-so-eclectic establishment named Riverside Bistro. This is a total misnomer. It's not really a bistro,...
Rue de l'Escale, St Martin
Formally known as La Fregate, L'Oasis is run by the same owner—Martine—who decided to give the establishment a complete makeover. French cuisine is served in a warm setting, and it's all delicious. Think grilled duck breast in caramel pepper...
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
After taking a wrong turn and stumbling upon the New Orleans Convention Center, I noticed an interesting nearby sculpture. The public art piece, a house in a tree, is a memorial for Hurricane Katrina. Artist Sally Heller created this sculpture...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter