Collected by Amie Schilson
Amie Schilson′s Wishlist
This photograph was taken in Kep, Cambodia - a small seaside getaway known for its rich pepper plantations, salt fields and extraordinary crab market where locals and tourists alike go to browse, buy and eat what is considered by many to be the...
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Having survived a bone-rattling bus ride into Phnom Penh, I was in dire need of food. After a little recon at the hotel, I managed to find the oh-so-eclectic establishment named Riverside Bistro. This is a total misnomer. It's not really a bistro,...
Rue de l'Escale, St Martin
Formally known as La Fregate, L'Oasis is run by the same owner—Martine—who decided to give the establishment a complete makeover. French cuisine is served in a warm setting, and it's all delicious. Think grilled duck breast in caramel pepper...
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
After taking a wrong turn and stumbling upon the New Orleans Convention Center, I noticed an interesting nearby sculpture. The public art piece, a house in a tree, is a memorial for Hurricane Katrina. Artist Sally Heller created this sculpture...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles