Collected by Marilyn Karuri
Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
The jewel of Jasper National Forest, Angel Glacier is a remnant of a retreating glacier on Mount Edith Cavell's north face. (The glacier's name is a reference to its white "wings" of ice.) Venture to the bottom and you'll find a small,...
Torres del Paine, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
We spent 5 days trekking the Torres Del Paine "W" circuit. We battled all kinds of crazy weather including rain, snow, and Patagonia's notorious 100km/hr winds all while carrying 40 pounds on our backs. We almost didn't bring the boxed wine...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked