Collected by AFAR Explorer
Troy Rd, Moscow, ID 83843, USA
The Palouse Scenic Byway is 208 miles of unique rolling hills of agricultural landscapes. The winding roads of Eastern Washington and Western Idaho have a surprise around every curve and over every hill that will delight the eye with the natural...
551 Eberhardt Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
I gave myself the challenge of photographing the Northern Lights. First, I had to go where I could see them. Taste of Alaska Lodge is set up nearly ideally for this. Rooms in the lodge have patio doors for exiting mid-night to check the sky, with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019