Collected by AFAR Explorer
Troy Rd, Moscow, ID 83843, USA
The Palouse Scenic Byway is 208 miles of unique rolling hills of agricultural landscapes. The winding roads of Eastern Washington and Western Idaho have a surprise around every curve and over every hill that will delight the eye with the natural...
551 Eberhardt Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
I gave myself the challenge of photographing the Northern Lights. First, I had to go where I could see them. Taste of Alaska Lodge is set up nearly ideally for this. Rooms in the lodge have patio doors for exiting mid-night to check the sky, with...
1 Kayenta Rd, Canyon Point, UT 84741, USA
Set within a postcard-perfect corner of southern Utah and surrounded by national parks, the 600-acre Amangiri is tucked away in a protected valley among the canyons, flat-topped mesas, and desert landscapes of the Grand Circle. The resort’s...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December